Jackson Comprehensive Treatment Center (CTC) provides medication-assisted treatment and therapeutic interventions to individuals aged 18 and older who are battling an addiction to opioids.
Our compassionate team of medical professionals believes that, by offering patients a comprehensive treatment approach, achieving lasting recovery becomes obtainable. The following medications are available for patients to incorporate into their treatment plans:
Methadone: As a synthetic opioid agonist, methadone safely assists patients in eliminating cravings for continued opioid use while diminishing withdrawal symptoms that can occur when an individual ceases use of an opioid.
Subutex: Subutex is a partial opioid agonist-antagonist that utilizes buprenorphine as its active ingredient in order to provide relief from the physical symptoms of withdrawal while eliminating cravings for continued opioid use.
Suboxone: Containing both naloxone and buprenorphine as its active ingredients, Suboxone reduces the symptoms of withdrawal while eliminating cravings for additional opioid use. Unlike other medications available in treatment, Subutex will cause patients to experience withdrawal symptoms should they abuse opioids during the course of treatment.
The medications that are prescribed as well as the dosage that is administered will vary between patients based upon their unique set of treatment needs. Medications and dosages can be adjusted throughout the course of treatment should the needs of the patient change.
Our dedicated team of nurses, physicians, and counselors provides patients with the opportunity to develop a customized plan of care that encompasses treatment for both the physical and emotional aspect of their addictive behaviors. The following therapeutic interventions are available for patients to incorporate into their treatment plans that provides the opportunity to address and treat the underlying causes of their addiction:
- Individual therapy sessions provide patients with the opportunity to work one-on-one with a highly qualified counselor in order to work through the root causes of their addictive behaviors to properly prepare for a future that is opioid-free. Individual sessions also provide an opportunity to work through any questions or issues that may arise during the course of treatment.
- Group therapy brings patients together for counselor-led sessions that provide a safe and encouraging atmosphere in which to discuss a variety of topics in relation to addiction and recovery. By working alongside their peers, patients are able to receive and provide the support and encouragement that is required in order to successfully progress in their recovery.
Jackson Comprehensive Treatment Center (CTC) has developed a specialized 10-week program for adults who need a higher level of addiction treatment than they can receive via traditional outpatient services.
Our Intensive Outpatient Program for Individuals with a Substance Use Disorder (IOP-SUD) provides three hours of daily treatment three days per week. Features include:
- Group therapy: A typical week in our IOP-SUD features nine hours of group sessions, which may include process, psychoeducational, and skills development groups. Groups may address assertiveness, stress management, recovery support, gender issues, trauma, and a wide range of other relevant topics.
- Individual therapy: Every participant attends at least one individual session per week.
- Family involvement: Participants and their loved ones may take part in at least two therapeutic family group sessions throughout the 10-week duration of the IOP-SUD.
IOP-SUD sessions are held Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, 11 a.m.-2 p.m. each day.
To learn more about this program, please contact Jackson CTC directly.
Jackson Comprehensive Treatment Center is here to provide you or someone that you love with the compassion, education, and treatment that is necessary in order to safely and successfully transition to a life free from the dangerous chains of addiction.